Don’t you hate it when…

Don’t you hate it when you miss getting a worlds spot by 2 points in skills?

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when your alliance team’s bot breaks down at the start of the elimination match?

My team managed to somehow managed to win a tournament with this happening to one of our alliances robots every eliminations match. (The other team shot out of the field in finals)

1 Like

My team’s robot’s wheels fell off every match, but we somehow got 5th place alliance. My strategy was to get the rollers, then park so no one else could get the rollers.

The robot has since been rebuilt, the wheels are much more secure this time.

2 Likes

Don’t you hate it when your alliance team’s roller mech just gets pushed off the axel and falls off. And rollers was the only thing they could do to begin with.

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when your o key gets stuck and will not press down well

edit: missed some letters

Dont you hate it when your team has an abundance of batteries but you can only find two on tournament day so you have to borrow from other teams.

6 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you’re stuck with only 1 battery for the whole season, but then your sister team retires so you end up with 3 for your last tournament before state and you forget you have the other two for the first half the day.

6 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you go to a sig event and break your only air pump on load-in day so you have to ask other teams to borrow theirs every match

8 Likes

Dont you hate kt when your at a sig and lose a worlds spot by 2 points (1 TILE!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:)

2 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you have a reliable air pump so other teams ask you to borrow it, then you realize it is missing after the event.

2 Likes

My sister teams literally have used the pump more than I have I swear

2 Likes

Cause you have a airgun

2 Likes

Don’t you hate when a team wins a tournament when they didn’t make the robot

1 Like

don’t you hate it when not one but two of them were tournament champions and three of them shared the same mentor built robot

… I will gladly oblige if these images need to be removed but I have blurred out the numbers as a precaution

Yes I do hate that. We have one of those here in the UK. The robot was designed and possibly even made in China and the “one” team member here has no knowledge of how it works or even how to program it.

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when you realize the compiler for VexCode is a cloud compiler, so you cannot code on the bus

4 Likes

hotspot

1 Like

They really went ahead and made Vexcode the single worst piece of software in history didn’t they

4 Likes

Dont you hate it when your state comp only has 14 teams and most cant shoot

3 Likes