Don’t you hate it when…

Don’t you hate it when your battery comes unclipped and falls into your slingshot only to be shot across the field.

6 Likes

Don’t you hate it when Iascap keeps making Water Game jokes?

Me neither

4 Likes

try reading “lacsap” backwards

anyway don’t you hate it when you can’t make progress on robot construction because school not started yet

3 Likes

I just realized this. I knew his name was Pascal but I hadn’t put 2 and 2 together.

15 Likes

Same here. I always figured he just had a nickname.

2 Likes

For some reason I always saw the first letter as a capital i but thanks for the knowledge

7 Likes

I thought the same thing and would read his name as eye-ack-sap

1 Like

I think I should change my username to neb

5 Likes

What is the thing with “pascal”? Some vex history I don’t know?

1 Like

It is a programming language.
edit, just realized it is his name :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe Russia taught it until like 5 years ago in school lmao

3 Likes

Grammarly changes motors to engines :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Part 2: low goal = common goal

Don’t you hate it when your new robot’s drivetrain uses blue cart motors, but three of them are on the old robot, and the remaining blue cart motors don’t run smoothly, so the secondary engineer forces you to stop building as you’re forbidden from disassembling the old robot?

well… don’t tell him i did this but i just swapped the slightly broken motors with good ones that were on the old robot lol.

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when your driver turns to shoot expansion but turns the wrong way and shoots out of the field…

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when vex forum mods don’t use the 1 advantage of requiring mod approval on posts

6 Likes

Don’y you hate it when everyone posts the same thing, but can’t see each others posts:

5 Likes

Yes. I totally agree. I find it very annoying to write a detailed solution to a problem, and then find out that 5 other people have answered the same

5 Likes

The sequel:

8 Likes

All rev 10 motors…

5 Likes