Don’t you hate it when…

Don’t you hate it when the ifi shuts down and ruins the vex forums to try and cover up their mistakes?
(From the original thread: )
Let’s continue this with some “VEX don’t you hate it when” sentences. I would like to know more about other irritating moments… Only 1 sentence!

17 Likes

Don’t you hate it when VEX shuts down the entire forum with no explanation and brings it back days later, and all the topics against them magically disappeared?

21 Likes

Don’t you hate it when vex does a 1984?

14 Likes

Don’t you hate it when Vex tries to convince everyone that all the allegations don’t really matter by deleting everything against them?

8 Likes

dont u hate it when vex makes u buy shit products to fund even shittier people

6 Likes

don’t you hate it when IFI claims they are the real victims

6 Likes

Don’t you hate it when vex is a perfect company with no flaws?

7 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you move to a better robotics forum but you don’t have regular anymore? :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Don’t you hate it when now we have to figure out how to sustain a new forum?

4 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you have to have a post approved by a mod before it appears publicly (on the old forum)

7 Likes

Also don’t you hate it when vex removes chit chat threads (also on the old forum)

9 Likes

Don’t you hate it when somebody says the word “notebook” in a completely non-robotics context but now all you can think about is how you’re still a month behind in the notebook

17 Likes

Don’t you hate it when your mentor refuses to buy pneumatics, so you promptly spend ~$450 of your own money to have them?

4 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you start seeing everyday objects as game elements. I’ve confused bananas at a distance for discs a few times…

8 Likes

Don’t you hate it when tony

5 Likes

Dont you hate it when you are almost done building your bot and you find out it is not aligned… has happened way to many times.

5 Likes

Don’t you hate it when you cad something and then joint it wrong and your entire robot flips upside down and you got to rotate the robot but realize something isn’t jointed and was temporary and you have to spend a good 5 minutes moving it to the right place? I almost flipped my computer cause this happened to me like twice in a row. :triumph:

1 Like

ctrl-z may help

1 Like

:man_facepalming: ugh I’m so dumb

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when this has to be your first linked post.
Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 6.49.08 PM

This actually hits different. I feel like crying. Wish I could rant about it more but idk how write how I feel with words.

7 Likes