New game objects

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to extend a very special invitation to you, one that could change your life forever.

As you may be aware, global maritime shipping is a source of immense wealth and prosperity, but it had experienced a number of tragic accidents and disruptions lately. Many goods could not be delivered to the intended destinations and logistic companies had to seek alternative routes and drop-off points.

Recently, I have come into possession of a 40-ft shipping container labeled “VEX 2024-2025 Game Objects and Field Elements”, and I would like to extend an invitation to you to share in this treasure.

I believe that with your hard work and determination, you have the potential to turn this fortune into something truly great. Whether you want to start building a prototype, invest your time in notebooking, or simply enjoy a secret knowlege, this treasure is yours for the taking.

So, if you are interested in joining me on this incredible journey, please do not hesitate to fill out this form. I would be honored to have you by my side as we embark on this new chapter together.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Princess Illyana

can’t believe i fell for this smh