Blessed images

This is from what I’ve seen and isn’t a rule defined anywhere, but imo and from my experience, if you have something actually useful or constructive to add, then 1 year is where most draw the line and when you should start a new topic. if you are responding to a topic with anything not very on topic or something along those lines, 2 months like @JcbMrgn said is a reasonable amount of time to draw the line. At the end of the day use common sense. Hope this helps!

4 Likes
5 Likes

I was going to write a draft of a reply to this topic and take a screenshot of it but not post it and maybe submit it to Cursed Images if it was eligible though I’m not sure if it would be eligible but the topic seems to be closed already so I guess not.

1 Like

Climbing Robosaurus.

5 Likes

This is my little sister in my team robotics shirt from Tipping Point season. I got her to wear it and ever since, my current team always considers her as a mascot. She has definitely given me lots of support!

10 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not quite sure whether it’s a blessed photo or cursed photo to catch Dan Mantz in the middle of responding to a thread on VF…

original thread is “where will vex worlds be held”

1 Like

Did not happen, I did not even use my 3d printer this summer

2 Likes

Found this a couple years ago when getting X-Drive ideas

6 Likes

Can I hav ur wheels :pleading_face:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Surprised this got through

When your post gets liked by James.
IMG_6874

2 Likes

It is a really cool banner for your robot’s brain screen! I like it!

2 Likes

400 replies on cursed images!

3 Likes

Screenshot_20240401_072625_Chrome

4 Likes

3 Likes

My robot’s starting position for skills.

3 Likes