Cursed Images

Peak Spin Up.

14 Likes

Heavy defense

9 Likes

Arizona moment fr fr

19 Likes

Why the random motors on the front? Did you ask?

1 Like

They were clearly there for ballast. They were only there for one match, and in that match this happened.

13 Likes

I don’t even know where to post this, but on vex(ew)forum, this was approved. Read it closely.

12 Likes

This is honestly one of the best VF posts I’ve seen…

8 Likes

6 Likes

The link for anyone who wants to like this.

7 Likes

Going offtopic here but, I’m happy for everyone who was brave enough to step out and bring the dark situation of Vex and IFI into light. I know that I cant speak for the whole community, but I can guarantee that most of us are thankful for all of you wishes yall the best.

1 Like

1984um mods wouldn’t approve my post. :frowning_face:

17 Likes

i think jarjar binks wrote a book about this…

3 Likes

Oh boy, do I have some good cursed images.

This is Michael. Micheal is new to robotics. Micheal holecounted our endgame (Like, literally counted it). Yes, this robot has a scary drivetrain. Yes, this robot will be competing on January 21st. No, they are not gonna rebuild. Enjoy washing out your eyes.

Edit: We suggested he add weight because he wheels weren’t contacting the ground. Yes, he put about 3 pounds of weight AT THE TOP OF HIS ROBOT. i wanna cry whenever I see it.

Btw, If someone says I stole my endgame from Alex (SC team), I just looked at it for a second and used rail idea. I didn’t holecount:(

10 Likes

which comp are yall going to

2 Likes

One in Walhalla, South Carolina on January 21st. Razorback Rumble or something like that.

3 Likes

I believe the comp we are going to is the weekend after in alveredo it will be the first time I have competed and the first time our teams are going to comp this season. (we would of went to one sooner if our order came in on time)

1 Like

This is what happens when posts need to be approved before appearing

21 Likes

the mods should just approve the most useful one or combine the 3 so this doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

They wouldn’t do that they just look for slander against them and people just trying to have fun

7 Likes

Saw was a bit too powerful and metal wasn’t held down

14 Likes