Y'all rockin with foster ⁉

The point, I think, is that you responded exactly how Bean predicted you would, that you would point out what you do for the community rather than addressing the merits of the argument.

(Not trying to take a side on the level of the merits of the argument, or whether that’s a good/bad way to respond)

9 Likes

Before I comment further, I want to make it clear that I am trying to say this as respectfully as possible, although at times my limited vocabulary makes that challenging.

My point is that you seem to have responded to Bean in the same way he describes your interactions with many other topics.

You don’t explicitly say this ^, however this:

gives a similar feeling. When I read this, I feel that you’re using your impressive list of contributions to the community as a backboard for any negative feedback.

Additionally, Bean’s comment about

seems to be reflected very well in this statement:

Take that as you will, that’s just my interpretation of it.

You don’t address his arguments at all, and while I don’t agree with his particular wording of what he’s saying, he makes a point.

I won’t overlook your contributions to VRC as a whole. They are impressive, and I am thankful that you have given so many ‘roboteers’ a safe place to do what they enjoy doing. I can recognize all of these, yet at the same time be disappointed in many of your responses to criticism. I expect the EPs, coaches, and mentors of this community to be role models for students. What I’ve seen instead just now is not that.

Finally, I’d expect a more mature response. My problem is not the fact that you’re using your words, it’s that you’re using the wrong words.

18 Likes

well i run 50 VIQ teams in 8 elementary schools and 4 libraries and also run an organization with 18 VRC teams.

6 Likes

Side covo, how so you do library funding, How do you track, how do you estimate and fill slow programs.

1 Like

Troll baby troll. What did you expect in a two off forum?

this isnt going anywhere. feel free to have your petty squabbles in dms instead

23 Likes

In the future, expect similar conversations to be locked far earlier.

28 Likes