VEX Stereotypes

Continuation of Vex Stereotypes

3 Likes

The skinny shy kid

3 Likes

The one kid that steals ur stuff.

That one freshmen team that brags their entire robot is made out of zipties (and it is)

1 Like

That one team that thinks they’re the best, but then gets knocked out in r16 by two push bots

15 Likes

All boys teams that don’t do notebook, and boys teams with one token woman in stem that only notebooks

18 Likes

Stop calling out my team

7 Likes

That one seemingly progressive team that doesn’t do notebook until March.

6 Likes

That’s my team, she is only there for the notebook.

2 Likes

That one 1 person who does CAD, builds, designs, programs, literally everything

17 Likes

update : new team is same thing

you forgot notebooking, driving, getting alliances because they built a social platform and a certain brand so that people know them because middle schoolers are kinda gullible and will be partially influenced by things they think are cool.

1 Like

Yeah… but know that we do online she’s not as useful you know :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. (This is a joke btw)

Funny story, I meet Guyishere1 before. He was pretty nice but very paranoid about everything. He acts like a person who thinks aliens exist and are mind controlling everyone.

I would bet money that you are indeed Guyishere1.

2 Likes

How much?

Hey, @A_deleted_user, this attitude would be typical for someone, whose memory was erased in regard to alien encounter. The truth is out there…

10 Likes

You’re starting to sound like him. He was just talking about the ceo of vex and this weird “conspiracy theory” he came up with.

@Illyana , are you referring to “The X-Files” here? :smirk:

1 Like

It is not a mere coincidence that vex sells aluminium c-channels, but wouldn’t allow aluminium foil as a vrc legal material.

The truth is out there indeed.

11 Likes