New Forum Who Dis

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: hello

2 Likes

hi

this is actually impressive, a huge thank you to everyone who worked on it

11 Likes

Hihi, echoing what many others have said thanks for the huge effort this place looks amazing.

5 Likes

I did the wrong username :man_facepalming: I’m 7996B from the vex forums,
(Edit: it is getting fixed now lol)

4 Likes

woah 7996B is here :interrobang::interrobang:

2 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Hello. It’s Michael, previously 8349P on VEX Forum (no longer on that team, but I never bothered to change my username.) Glad that someone is creating an alternative to VEX Forum after their blatant censorship of the events transpiring at IFI.

4 Likes

poggers new forum

3 Likes

h iguys : )

2 Likes

New home. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, what’s the plan for giving out regular/leader/admin privileges? will it be automated like it was in vf?

3 Likes

Regular will be given out automatically, just like it was on the VEX Forum. No trust levels will be given out automatically beyond TL3.

15 Likes

Unless the defaults have been changed, these are the trust level privileges / requirements.

1 Like

Tbh I like this forum and I think it has the potential to succeed and possibly surpass the late Vexforums.

The mods and creators of this forum have more passion and care for the community, I feel. The suggestions channel is definitely welcome, and I love the idea of openly adding new features and making this forum better as time goes on.

Thanks y’all.

17 Likes

Can you make it so we get more likes and love to give out than vf did, I felt like I ran out way to many times.

2 Likes

When you run out you can keep liking you just have a pop-up everytime you like

1 Like

This isn’t correct. If you refresh the page you can see that the like wasn’t actually added.

3 Likes

what g2m means?

2 Likes

greatest 2 minutes

3 Likes