mfw ifi

15 Likes

6 Likes

22 Likes

IFI bad.

14 Likes

Damn, what a hot take.

1 Like

I have found new enjoyment creating posts fairly useless posts on the vf now that each post requires moderation. Can’t wait till night where I can possibly amass a bunch of perfectly fine, but unnecessary posts for them to approve.

3 Likes

I’d advise against this. To my knowledge the problem is with the higher ups at IFI and not the Forum mods.

10 Likes

I agree that i shouldn’t do it but might do it once when I catch up on all the posts i’ve missed

1 Like

I’ll do u one better!

VEX BAD

1 Like

Oh my gosh guys i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex i hate vex!!!#

Thought it might be interesting to note this

8 Likes

Looks like a good reply from RECF but concerned about nothing regarding the allegations against Dan Mantz himself.

11 Likes

Oh goodness gracious

5 Likes

I did my best to ask these questions in as fair and unobjectionable a way as possible, we shall see if it gets approved

17 Likes

I also submitted a response that I felt was reasonable and should be perfectly fine for VF. Still awaiting approval.

13 Likes

6 hours later and its still not approved :frowning:

4 Likes

Well of course, Dan clearly said to email him to respond :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Lol why was this let through though?

14 Likes

Vex highkey clowning.

6 Likes

Disappointed in you James Pearman. I know that you (or someone told you) evidently lurk this forum You are a coward. My link provided access to a discussion regarding q and a answer and now you remove it solely because it due to its being on G2M.

11 Likes