Dankest Vex Memes

29 Likes

Imagine_$180_savings_everywhere

8 Likes

I may be getting one if my exp system I have at home runs out of ports :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The lower end of the bell curve will pretend that they are the higher end though…

Me personally I like direct 600 on 4"

9 Likes

I was scrolling through the old cursed images thread and found out 9motorgang predicted it completely, just a couple years early

15 Likes

One year later, here we are again. The annual hunger games must resume. Sadly, last year’s victor (RIP @insert_code) hasn’t posted since December, so I’m afraid he won’t be able to run it this year. It seems to me that @RoboJoe should be the next one in line to run it as he ran it last year. @RoboJoe Do you accept the responsibility (unless, of course, @insert_code appears)?

3 Likes

It’s that time of year again! I’m passing the torch off to @FRC973 for this season of Vex Forums Hunger Games because I have been quite inactive on this forum and the official one. Best of luck to all participants and…

4 Likes

sadly you cannot rebind keys on chromeOS

repost from vexforum

7 Likes

Is there a sign up for participating in the forum’s hunger games? :grin:

1 Like

Make sure Tony Norman is in it.

1 Like

Could backfire if he wins…

just make up the results yourself. Will probably do better than that website anyways
“Dan Mantz accidentally falls into some gigantic gears”

2 Likes

but who do we employ for making up results? since we’re probably all gonna be biased…

Well we could use the hunger games website, but change the names and the deaths.

1 Like

The games have begun. F in the chat for @FRC973

16 Likes

This is unrealistic i would never get a kill irl

1 Like

Not only did you take over the Hunger Games hosting from FRC973, you also killed him off… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ah, I think we’ve seen how this one plays out before…

6 Likes

Ayyyyy, I made it into the hunger games this year :smiley:

5 Likes