[cw: sexual misconduct involving a minor, grooming] Hannah Brooke

Nobody here is taking it as a joke. It is pretty much everyone’s understanding that she posted this in May and was bounced from the server soon afterwards.

You are posting this with a current time stamp and that has raised alarm bells across the forum, I thought she was blocked out.

While diligence is always important, context is equally important. I appreciate your interest in protecting your team mates, but the way you did it was caused a lot of unnecessary activity.

Had your first note had the details that appeared in the second note, things would have been much better.

1 Like

Owen is absolutely correct.

I think there were many people not happy with the naming but just weren’t comfortable with addressing the situation. Most of the established staff members on the discord were pretty inactive at the time and the active staff members were still relatively new. Not saying this makes it right and there was definitely warning signs that everyone should have paid attention to but complacency and inattentiveness were mainly to blame there. You have every right to be mad but in this case hindsight is 2020. New measures have and are being put in place to prevent this situation occurring again.